WEST PERTH OFFICES
A 2-storey office building built circa 1940, with parking for a total of 13 cars to the rear. The building was refurbished in the late 1960s, at which time the front facade was modified. Refurbished in 1987.
There are two main office tenancies of around 350sqm* and 650sqm*. Net lettable area 1,001sqm*.
|Sale Date:||September 2021|
|Sales Process:||The property was sold off-market to interests associated with the major tenant|