Joint Managing Director
Chris commenced his career in real estate in July 2002 with Elders Commercial WA, with an immediate focus on Client Relationship Management and shortly after Commercial & Industrial Sales and Leasing. During his employment with Elders Commercial he was studying Commerce full time at Curtin University.
In 2003 Chris commenced working in a family owned business (CRI Matthews) and continued to specialise in commercial and industrial sales and leasing. In 2005 Chris graduated Curtin University with a Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Property.
Chris established Chris Matthews Real Estate Pty Ltd in January 2010 to provide a more suitable business model that offers its clients committed and genuine sales and leasing as well as property management and general consultancy. In 2014 Chris Matthews Real Estate rebranded to Pro Property.
In 2016 Chris merged his business with Transtate Real Estate who had recently secured exclusivity under the Ray White banner for Commercial in Western Australia, now trading as Ray White Commercial WA.
Chris holds his triennial certificate and continues to provide quality service and advice to his well-established client base.
- 2022/2023 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Commercial WA
- 2022/2023 - Premier Performer
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2021/2022 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Commercial WA
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Commercial WA
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Commercial WA
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Commercial WA
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - Top Selling Principal - Settled Commission - No. 9 And 1 earlier award